Quality Circles are a mechanism for change as they can:
- Improve self development of its' members: Quality Circles allow members the opportunity to develop leadership traits, through a supporting and interacting peer group.
- Improve Quality: forming effective work relationships can improve the turnaround time to achieve tasks, additionally, a Quality Circle is to serve as a medium between management and lower level staff to address challenges faced at the level of the Quality Circle.
- Boost Employee Morale: staff awareness is heightened that their concerns are heard and are being addressed. It will provide for greater job satisfaction and allow the members to recognize that their voices are being heard and can make a difference.
- Ms. Kerencia King, Chairperson
- Ms. Deline Baboolal, Secretary
- Ms. Hayla Anna Jordan, Public Relations Officer
- Ms. Amanda Roberts, Treasurer
Provide Feedback on this page.